Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bells of St. Mary's (1945)

This is one of the sweetest clips ever. It definitely puts things in perspective this holy Christmas season.

It's been a trying week, Monday in the ER with my dd22. Seven kidney stones, one blocking. I'm so tired but thought I would put this clip up for you to enjoy as I hope you will. I know I so enjoyed this.

I hope we can get back to this sweet simplicity in the country, it might take a miracle. But God specializes in miracles. : ) 



Blessings to All,  Amelia


2 comments:

Marianna said...

Our lovely internet isn't letting me watch clips right now, but I can guess which one it is! ;) Regardless, I love the whole Bells of Saint Mary's movie... so very sweet, all of it. You can't miss with Bing and Ingrid. :)

Naomi (Angel Numbers) said...

I love this movie so much. This clip from Bells of Saint Mary's brought back many sweet memories to me. Regards Naomi https://divineangelnumbers.com/