Saturday, September 22, 2012

So Darling! Love the Words. No Fuddy - Duddies Allowed. ; )

I Haven't Time to be a Millionaire



I think this song is so darling, this is Bing Crosby and Deanna Durbin I believe...The words are so meaningful to me.

 I listen to this very same song by a very young Frank Sinatra and Tommy Dorsey almost daily as I get ready for the day, it makes me smile and it's in keeping with my quest for a sweet simplicity not to mention that sweet, precious 40s theme. ....I just love the sweet message here.

Sweets for the sweet, no fuddy-duddies aloud.

I haven't time to be a millionaire...     

God's Contentment to All,   For an Audience of One....   ~Amelia

2 comments:

Abbi said...

That is a fun little song. I enjoyed it!

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Thought you might want to peak into this little blog... It reminded me of you!

http://classicmoviesnippets.blogspot.com/