Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Guest Post at The Little Acre: 'Peace Adds, Busyness Takes Away'

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjJ9Fhmz53l7t6j7zn02eNCueXdtSSPdQM1haoQp6n604ywKBHaXYxoczl7g3zoROnHLUJUYYzmxwfsSA8jpUGx9snkQovW9J_VELJNKT__R2z6YGc4WnRHoxz1ddbL1RVr3NDl41nHM0c/s1600/DSCN0031.JPG  

EDIT: 10.01.12  The below guest posts will be reposted here soon. The blog that the guest posts were on is unavailable at this time. Thanks everyone!

Hello Everyone! Long time no see? It's been such a busy summer of sorts. I just wanted to drop a line to sweet friends and those who I am privileged to have read and visit here to know I have a guest post series on my sweet friend, Amanda's blog, The Little Acre:

Peace Adds, Busyness Takes Away. Click here for Part I
Part II

Part III

I hope you are blessed and encouraged by the series, the Lord put it on my heart as I sat at my keyboard last week. I asked God what He would have me share? There are soooo many things on my heart these days in these perilous times we are in and the thoughts flowed.

Please be encouraged, in His Great Love, ~Amelia

No comments: